How To Break A Soul Tie

Some people don't understand why they keep getting back with the same person and being physical and emotional with them. Well, there is a soul tie that needs to be severed. The longer you were with the person, the longer the process it can be to break that tie entirely. God stated in His word to flee from fornication. This sin is dangerous to fall into and once you are in the mess, it can be hard for you to get out of. So, first things first! If you want to work on breaking soul ties, here are the things that you must do.

  • Get rid of anything that the ex-boyfriend/girlfriend gave to you that you find to be of sentimental value when you were in a relationship with them.
  • If they stayed over at your house and utilized any of your linen that you have in your place, get rid of that as well. You don't want to have anything in your house that reminds you of them if it was used on a regular basis. (This is optional...totally up to you."
  • Block them on all social media platforms. If you have children together, only speak to them when it is child related, nothing more. If you don't have children together, change your phone number and make sure that any mutual friends don't have the number for them to keep in contact with you.
  • Rededicate your home and life back to God and anoint your home and pray over it.
  • Pray the prayer to sever the soul ties between you and the ex-girlfriend/boyfriend. (A prayer will be included at the end of this blog)
  • Declare and decree the Word of God over yourself and fight for your freedom.
  • Repent and ask for forgiveness.
  • Delete all photos off of your social media and in your phone that will remind you of them.

In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you never done and that is to be free of soul ties and things that will easily beset you and that includes meaningless relationships.


Below you will find the prayer you can pray to break free so you can move on. You can pray it daily if you'd like.


Father in the name of Jesus,

I come before you this day and I ask that you will forgive me for all of my sins, shortcomings and transgressions. I repent of going ahead of you and making my own decisions when it comes to relationships and not following your word in Matthew 6:33 where it states to seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added onto you. I know you meant unto me and I ask for forgiveness for disobeying your word and your godly order. I come to you today and as humble as I know to sever the soul tie between me and my ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend/ex-wife/ex-husband ________(insert name in prayer) that I created via physical, mental and emotional connection. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the blood of Jesus Christ, I sever the tie at the root and in prayer, I claim all of the fragmented pieces that I gave in that relationship, and I asked all of them be restored to me and that any love I put out will be restored back to me. Lord, heal me and I cast down imagination and anything that highly exalts itself above your word according to 2 Corinthians 10:5. I plead Psalm 91 protection over my mind, will, thoughts and emotions and I ask that my healing will be quick so I can move forward and be in position for the man/woman that you have designed for me. Purge me, wash me and make me white as snow. Restore me and deliver me from any spirit and any unforgiveness I have in my heart and mind. I rebuke any spirit of depression and any spirit that is not of you that may come up against me during my healing process. Shower me with your love and peace that passes all understanding. Be with me every step of the way and that I may testify of your goodness, grace and mercy. Be my comforter and keeper. Let me be the kind of person you want me to be and keep me aligned in your perfect and divine will. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake Parable

PLEASE WAIT ON GOD!!!