If You Fell For The Counterfeit, There Is Still Hope

Sometimes we can paint red flags as green flags, which result in hurting us in the long run. God will make it perfectly clear if a man or woman is from Him or not. We truly have to pay attention at the signs because people are cunning; that includes men and the women. It is not our job nor duty to change people. It is God that changes people and that man/woman will have to want to change, as well as take accountability for their actions. Many men and women you see on and off of social media have married a counterfeit that was an assignment from the enemy, but very few will admit it. Some people we meet we are just supposed (or may) be a brother or sister in Christ to--nothing more, nothing less. The counterfeits are not supposed to be one with you or be with you. As women and men of God, you are supposed to pass them up and wait for the man/woman that God has in store for you.

When it comes to relationships, I am no expert, but I am experienced and have had many lessons when it comes to that area. My goal is to share the wisdom that I gained over the years so that people will not make the same mistakes I've made, as well as for you to grow and lean more on God than never before. Besides your relationship with God, your second most important choice is a marriage partner. 

I got to be real right here--you just can't marry anyone. You must allow God to be God in that area or else you will find yourself in a relationship or marriage you wish you were never a part of. I can only advise you, but at the end of the day, it is up to you to believe God or to choose whatever you believe fit for you. I pray that you will allow God to choose for you and to send anyone in your life away from you that was never supposed to be a part in your life in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake Parable

How To Break A Soul Tie

PLEASE WAIT ON GOD!!!