PURSUIT IS THE PROOF OF DESIRE

I want to make something very clear because some women either don't understand or don't want to understand what a man is trying to show them. If that man is not pursuing you, he doesn't like you like that. It doesn't matter how much you spend on him or how many times you lay up with him. If he is not pursuing you, keep your options option. For the record, I don't condone sleeping around or nothing like that and I don't' condone fornication either, but I am speaking also to those who are still entertaining this type of sin. God is not going to send you a man who is unsure about you, but he will be clear as the sky about his intentions with you. You wait on that man and don't entertain any imposters. If you are in sin, come out of it so that God can wash you clean, make you white as snow and allow Him to send you the man who will pursue and value you even after he has you. Beautiful woman, believe it or not, you deserve to be loved, honored, cherished and to be pursued like the queen that you are.

If you are having a hard time seeing the queen in you, book a session with me so that you can work on seeing you the way that God sees you.  To book, you may go to my link at https://shop.beacons.ai/sassybosslady/c0d23a02-c683-4129-a580-24111360ee6c and get your appointment scheduled day!

I am open six days a week and appointments can be scheduled at the following times:

Monday-Thursday: 5pm-9pm PST

Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm PST

Saturday: 9:00am-2:00pm PST


I offer one-on-one sessions, couples sessions, and group sessions (to be paid privately).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake Parable

How To Break A Soul Tie

PLEASE WAIT ON GOD!!!