Sowing Information

I just want to thank you for stopping by to read the things I’ve written that the Lord has given me. I have always loved to write but didn’t think I would do things at this capacity. This is all for the glory God and not to draw attention to myself but to point others back to God. Feel free to share any posts with anyone who you believe or feel would be blessed by them or encouraged.

If this page has been a blessing to you or have been inspired in anyway, if lead, feel free to sow a seed 🌱 by clicking on the link below. I pray that whatever seed you sow will come back to you 100-fold. God bless you. 😊


Cash App: $DELIELAW

Paypal: www.paypal.me/DelielaWashington1

Venmo: @MrsWashington80


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake Parable

How To Break A Soul Tie

PLEASE WAIT ON GOD!!!