When You Seek God, You Can't Go Wrong
It is true that God gives us a mind to think and make decisions, but it imperative that we don't make decisions without him, especially when it comes to dating and marriage, as well as even a job or relocation. We must pray about everything because the wrong decisions will affect our lives in a very negative way. At the moment, I mainly want to shed light about relationships because that is what most people desire to have, and many have not found that right man/woman.
I truly believe that God listens to our wants and definitely our needs. The type of man/woman that you are wanting may not be what you need. I remember this show that I was watching and the lady on the show was saying that the man she married was not her normal type and that he didn't have any swag. Well, guess what? Her type that she went for in the dating world was what she wanted, but the husband she married was who she needed. Now her husband did make a few changes, but in my observation, he was great to me, and I didn't see anything wrong with him. He treated her great and he never asked her to change anything about herself. With that being said, be open to who God sends you and doesn't allow your type to be the standard. In your prayer time, make sure that you are praying that you accept the spouse that God has in store for you and the will that He has for your life. God will not steer your wrong nor will He give you someone you can't love nor are attracted to. Trust me...His ways are perfect.
Comments
Post a Comment